|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- synth Custom package repository builder for FreeBSD and DragonFly
- Maintainer: marino@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-09-06 18:02:11
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/ports-mgmt/synth/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install synth
TIMESTAMP = 1473162919
SHA256 (jrmarino-synth-v1.51_GH0.tar.gz) = b5dd7eab4bb76eba3910cd7e315f74bb5a4396093995675128f9b04fd3547ae8
SIZE (jrmarino-synth-v1.51_GH0.tar.gz) = 103271
11 vulnerabilities affecting 35 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new