|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- audiotag Command-line tool for mass tagging/renaming of audio files
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-05-25 16:43:34
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/audio/audiotag/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install audiotag
SHA256 (audiotag-0.19.tar.bz2) = 7b6a2de751058a95755f0842b83f2b1d8b94e5cd7634cbe71d67257208bf4646
SIZE (audiotag-0.19.tar.bz2) = 15016
7 vulnerabilities affecting 32 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new