|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- py-subliminal Python library to search and download subtitles
- Maintainer: wg@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-09-27 15:49:27
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/multimedia/py-subliminal/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install py27-subliminal
TIMESTAMP = 1474987694
SHA256 (subliminal-2.0.5.tar.gz) = 147aa54f54de62d6fcafa213bb9ea89319600c133dab1a5532ff7126352bfbb7
SIZE (subliminal-2.0.5.tar.gz) = 51247
10 vulnerabilities affecting 18 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new