|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- mypaedia-fpw-package Supplement file to use "mypaedia" on lookup
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-05-19 11:44:12
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/japanese/mypaedia-fpw-package/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install ja-mypaedia-fpw-package
SHA256 (mypaedia-fpw-package-1.0.7.tar.gz) = a0ac5b71e104afa5d5ab8f11a734468d8c2047104bc5fd3499cc19847679c844
SIZE (mypaedia-fpw-package-1.0.7.tar.gz) = 6278
19 vulnerabilities affecting 97 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new