|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- tircd IRC proxy to Twitter
- BROKEN: Unfetchable (google code has gone away)
DEPRECATED: Unfetchable for more than six months (google code has gone away)
EXPIRATION DATE: 2017-04-30
IGNORE: is marked as broken: Unfetchable (google code has gone away)
Last commit date: 2017-03-03 16:00:20
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/irc/tircd/ && make install clean
A package is not available for ports marked as: Forbidden / Broken / Ignore / Restricted
SHA256 (tircd-0.30.tgz) = 4b57623481cf7e27dc9668cb44037223db260feadb43553127693b85f62b2c57
SIZE (tircd-0.30.tgz) = 35618
29 vulnerabilities affecting 77 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new