|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- py-impacket Collection of Python classes providing access to network packets
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-07-16 11:36:33
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/net/py-impacket/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install py27-impacket
TIMESTAMP = 1468664978
SHA256 (impacket-0.9.15.tar.gz) = 26af9c0734525448e4a8d56c9c7b05df0146497ec71101c33812f3f3503201eb
SIZE (impacket-0.9.15.tar.gz) = 1071958
14 vulnerabilities affecting 75 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new