|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- w3af Web Application Attack and Audit Framework
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last commit date: 2016-12-27 12:13:36
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/security/w3af/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install w3af
TIMESTAMP = 1467339448
SHA256 (andresriancho-w3af-1.6.49_GH0.tar.gz) = f3a7a6d1d86cb68927fc54a50e2a66f270cf93a36b26717bbdc49343a4633679
SIZE (andresriancho-w3af-1.6.49_GH0.tar.gz) = 23523892
29 vulnerabilities affecting 77 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new