|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- liborange Library to extract CAB files from self-extracting installers
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2017-01-15 15:21:28
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/archivers/liborange/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install liborange
SHA256 (liborange-0.4.tar.gz) = 023fc4ecdd4e775023b89d8fea37918ed8ba55012578e4f7ac0ec3cd1e843fbe
SIZE (liborange-0.4.tar.gz) = 330089
29 vulnerabilities affecting 75 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new