|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- hs-cryptocipher Symmetrical block and stream ciphers
- Maintainer: haskell@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-12-02 09:21:59
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/security/hs-cryptocipher/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install hs-cryptocipher
SHA256 (cabal/cryptocipher-0.6.2.tar.gz) = 34b9e62dee36c4019dd0c0e86576295d0bd1bb573eeb24686ec635a09550e346
SIZE (cabal/cryptocipher-0.6.2.tar.gz) = 2027
12 vulnerabilities affecting 23 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new