|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- stoken Software Token for UNIX compatible with RSA SecurID
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last commit date: 2017-01-12 01:02:06
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/security/stoken/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install stoken
TIMESTAMP = 1484076907
SHA256 (stoken-0.91.tar.gz) = 419ed84000bc455ef77c78e3ebfd4c6fd2d932384563989f864becbafd51bcf4
SIZE (stoken-0.91.tar.gz) = 425328
9 vulnerabilities affecting 16 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new