|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- mod_http2-devel Early experience HTTP/2 modules for Apache httpd
- Maintainer: brnrd@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-10-18 07:30:10
SVNWeb : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/www/mod_http2-devel/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install mod_http2-devel
TIMESTAMP = 1476728396
SHA256 (icing-mod_h2-v1.7.5_GH0.tar.gz) = c7594e6aba38591b6725d56f4f4093e93f95bcae6a375206e25fef256e4ad412
SIZE (icing-mod_h2-v1.7.5_GH0.tar.gz) = 189258
19 vulnerabilities affecting 97 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new