|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- p5-Bigtop Web application data language processor
- Maintainer: perl@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2017-01-31 16:21:46
License: ART10 GPLv1
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/www/p5-Bigtop/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install p5-Bigtop
SHA256 (Bigtop-0.38.tar.gz) = 3788e9cee5038f7b959792d555214ba4d647efb2ba01d4acffe79e5b9500ea30
SIZE (Bigtop-0.38.tar.gz) = 1154971
13 vulnerabilities affecting 24 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new