|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- rubygem-warbler Constructor of .war files of Rails applications
- Maintainer: ruby@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2017-01-01 01:11:07
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/devel/rubygem-warbler/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install rubygem-warbler
TIMESTAMP = 1483215824
SHA256 (rubygem/warbler-2.0.4.gem) = 73376ea64ca296b90f2a8c1efe8ea3bf7228b147ac77e9c9ddc69256019978bb
SIZE (rubygem/warbler-2.0.4.gem) = 72704
24 vulnerabilities affecting 68 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new