|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- sawfish Extensible window manager using Lisp-based scripting language
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last commit date: 2016-08-16 19:39:44
License: ART20 GPLv2
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/x11-wm/sawfish/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install sawfish
TIMESTAMP = 1471157358
SHA256 (sawfish_1.12.0.tar.xz) = 44c90e5ecd383d7ff821b3ab09b3a0087776812172dd7902572534c4dfe7eafc
SIZE (sawfish_1.12.0.tar.xz) = 2814340
29 vulnerabilities affecting 77 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new