|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- chromium Google web browser based on WebKit
- Maintainer: chromium@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-07-06 23:10:14
License: BSD3CLAUSE LGPL21 MPL
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/www/chromium/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install chromium
TIMESTAMP = 1466791065
SHA256 (chromium-51.0.2704.106.tar.xz) = fb97a6a3119ec2c8cc4ad9a0bd6c4d306516769039a2633633f7d0c770012cfd
SIZE (chromium-51.0.2704.106.tar.xz) = 448656636
SHA256 (chromium-51.0.2704.106-testdata.tar.xz) = 926b44fd0020922ce50b4b838391ae0c531ba4ee3fc6915c4c8b7fd95db765e5
SIZE (chromium-51.0.2704.106-testdata.tar.xz) = 121454396
19 vulnerabilities affecting 59 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new