|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- jailaudit Script to generate portaudit reports for jails
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last commit date: 2016-10-05 19:45:56
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/ports-mgmt/jailaudit/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install jailaudit
TIMESTAMP = 1474546123
SHA256 (jailaudit-1.5.2.tar.bz2) = 286402d31e617a3f9927770f4375bb99a76efc85523ca1bb4351e66537628a8d
SIZE (jailaudit-1.5.2.tar.bz2) = 3409
34 vulnerabilities affecting 72 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new