|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- qbrew Homebrewer's recipe calculator
- Maintainer: email@example.com
Last commit date: 2014-12-09 13:36:34
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/misc/qbrew/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install qbrew
SHA256 (qbrew-0.4.1.tar.gz) = 045747a8d3454caad416d2f1a26b8cce3c9c9984c62b928fa7366b3090576995
SIZE (qbrew-0.4.1.tar.gz) = 291237
27 vulnerabilities affecting 66 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new