|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- ncdc Lightweight direct connect client with ncurses interface
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last commit date: 2016-04-01 15:16:20
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/net-p2p/ncdc/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install ncdc
SHA256 (ncdc-1.19.1.tar.gz) = a6b23381434a47f7134d9ebdf5658fd06768f9b5de498c43e0fa00d1c7229d47
SIZE (ncdc-1.19.1.tar.gz) = 354308
9 vulnerabilities affecting 16 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new