|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- py-milter Python interface to Sendmail milter API
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last commit date: 2016-12-01 23:41:25
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/mail/py-milter/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install py27-milter
SHA256 (python/pymilter-1.0.tar.gz) = 93a8f31b06c4a7f04e6f9b69f8d7357ba750819e6348177536b23255616e8937
SIZE (python/pymilter-1.0.tar.gz) = 1014442
24 vulnerabilities affecting 56 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new