|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- gpxe Open Source (GPL) gPXE network bootloader
- BROKEN: does not build on FreeBSD 10.x and later
IGNORE: is marked as broken: does not build on FreeBSD 10.x and later
Last commit date: 2016-04-01 15:16:20
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/net/gpxe/ && make install clean
A package is not available for ports marked as: Forbidden / Broken / Ignore / Restricted
SHA256 (gpxe-1.0.1.tar.gz) = 4be98e4f3af5b2000b97f793aceb89f2822ef806575565b3f028a727073de833
SIZE (gpxe-1.0.1.tar.gz) = 2311752
13 vulnerabilities affecting 37 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new