|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- clamz Command-line program to download MP3 files from Amazon's music store
- BROKEN: Unfetchable (google code has gone away)
IGNORE: is marked as broken: Unfetchable (google code has gone away)
Last commit date: 2016-09-14 16:59:34
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/net/clamz/ && make install clean
A package is not available for ports marked as: Forbidden / Broken / Ignore / Restricted
SHA256 (clamz-0.5.tar.gz) = 5a63f23f15dfa6c2af00ff9531ae9bfcca0facfe5b1aa82790964f050a09832b
SIZE (clamz-0.5.tar.gz) = 75001
35 vulnerabilities affecting 76 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new