|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- cgi-lib ANSI C Library for CGI Programming
- Maintainer: email@example.com
Last commit date: 2015-07-15 23:55:15
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/www/cgi-lib/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install cgi-lib
SHA256 (cgi-lib-1.4.tar.gz) = 2aeffa663c84ae5d9e2509cb6be63756d76e3eec8bddba08b90c480aef78ab77
SIZE (cgi-lib-1.4.tar.gz) = 17435
12 vulnerabilities affecting 25 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new