|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- opendylan Open Dylan project native command-line compiler for Dylan
- IGNORE: requires 32-bit libraries installed under /usr/lib32
Last commit date: 2015-09-09 14:57:19
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/lang/opendylan/ && make install clean
A package is not available for ports marked as: Forbidden / Broken / Ignore / Restricted
SHA256 (opendylan-2013.2-x86-freebsd.tar.bz2) = dc0bd0216d6bbca0f8eefeabb720b2e71f9edac8baac4b99ec74981cd676104d
SIZE (opendylan-2013.2-x86-freebsd.tar.bz2) = 34024186
13 vulnerabilities affecting 24 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new