|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- dnscheck DNS zone sanity checker
- Maintainer: email@example.com
Last commit date: 2014-02-26 07:00:22
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/dns/dnscheck/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install dnscheck
SHA256 (dnscheck-1.3.tar.gz) = 4283a697fd19304806c627bad893b051bb8696861dc1abcd3190ffc50fc151d0
SIZE (dnscheck-1.3.tar.gz) = 5549
28 vulnerabilities affecting 69 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new