|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- pgdbf Convert XBase / FoxPro tables to PostgreSQL
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last commit date: 2015-09-06 15:15:14
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/databases/pgdbf/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install pgdbf
SHA256 (pgdbf-0.6.2.tar.xz) = e46f75e9ac5f500bd12c4542b215ea09f4ebee638d41dcfd642be8e9769aa324
SIZE (pgdbf-0.6.2.tar.xz) = 115880
13 vulnerabilities affecting 24 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new