|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- phpbb PHP-based bulletin board / discussion forum system
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last commit date: 2016-04-01 15:33:58
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/www/phpbb/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install phpbb
SHA256 (phpBB-2.0.23.tar.bz2) = b48767ece3baed04b24f58d37de57feecf8c930d754bcf9abda33aafc2e361ce
SIZE (phpBB-2.0.23.tar.bz2) = 441152
12 vulnerabilities affecting 25 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new