|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- samplicator Receives UDP datagrams and redistributes them to a set of receivers
- Maintainer: email@example.com
Last commit date: 2016-12-13 10:44:01
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/net/samplicator/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install samplicator
TIMESTAMP = 1481624137
SHA256 (sleinen-samplicator-1.3.8rc1_GH0.tar.gz) = 4ad81d213d1f5242ca3cdc3e512c347f17dfc519986cb4d1ed2c8ba23f473347
SIZE (sleinen-samplicator-1.3.8rc1_GH0.tar.gz) = 29759
12 vulnerabilities affecting 25 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new