|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- arcconf Adaptec SCSI/SAS RAID administration tool
- RESTRICTED: May not be redistributed in binary form
NO CDROM: May not be redistributed in binary form
Last commit date: 2017-01-12 11:38:22
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/arcconf/ && make install clean
A package is not available for ports marked as: Forbidden / Broken / Ignore / Restricted
TIMESTAMP = 1479123533
SHA256 (arcconf_v1_8_21375.zip) = ac4991967988ad355c4272df1efcf776db62f0a78ce5b61d065645a1b2e43972
SIZE (arcconf_v1_8_21375.zip) = 17086537
13 vulnerabilities affecting 24 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new