|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- env4801 Output the voltages and temperatures of a Soekris Net4801 computer
- IGNORE: is only for i386, while you are running amd64
Last commit date: 2016-07-18 17:41:20
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/env4801/ && make install clean
A package is not available for ports marked as: Forbidden / Broken / Ignore / Restricted
SHA256 (env4801/Makefile) = bb66790075728cda13f36640075d8470ca247aa396dccc18a68f75e6474cbdad
SIZE (env4801/Makefile) = 401
SHA256 (env4801/env4801.c) = 507c5bd733aee155fb8f04f1a7684de6c81d83eed68d051a3b545a5ab3d0c8e6
SIZE (env4801/env4801.c) = 2783
28 vulnerabilities affecting 69 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new