|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- heartbeat Subsystem for High-Availability Clustering
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last commit date: 2016-08-16 18:13:30
License: GPLv2 LGPL21
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/heartbeat/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install heartbeat
SHA256 (heartbeat/STABLE-2.1.4.tar.bz2) = 3c2f9a7a79fef46c821ee663380d45c81c8351e0fe20b393be47acf1e6fa2889
SIZE (heartbeat/STABLE-2.1.4.tar.bz2) = 1913893
29 vulnerabilities affecting 77 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new