|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- irrtoolset Suite of routing policy tools to interact with the IRR
- Maintainer: email@example.com
Last commit date: 2017-01-13 07:21:04
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/net-mgmt/irrtoolset/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install irrtoolset
SIZE (irrtoolset-5.0.1.tar.gz) = 639889
SHA256 (irrtoolset-5.0.1.tar.gz) = c044e4e009bf82db84f6a4f4d5ad563b07357f2d0e9f0bbaaf867e9b33fa5e80
29 vulnerabilities affecting 77 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new