|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- megacli SAS MegaRAID FreeBSD MegaCLI
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last commit date: 2017-01-04 02:23:29
SVNWeb : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/megacli/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install megacli
TIMESTAMP = 1474466414
SHA256 (8-07-14_MegaCLI.zip) = d9b152ae3dab76a334b9251702dba3311ceed91b58aaf52d916eb4ba1c2ab6e9
SIZE (8-07-14_MegaCLI.zip) = 7939395
11 vulnerabilities affecting 20 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new