|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- metasploit Exploit-Framework for Penetration-Testing
- Maintainer: email@example.com
Last commit date: 2016-10-23 09:13:59
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/security/metasploit/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install metasploit
TIMESTAMP = 1477115897
SHA256 (rapid7-metasploit-framework-4.12.35_GH0.tar.gz) = a859051808b0617211ef237c60fea8e7d0be668144cd8a64413ec73e2950a012
SIZE (rapid7-metasploit-framework-4.12.35_GH0.tar.gz) = 23263253
19 vulnerabilities affecting 94 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new