|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- metasploit Exploit-Framework for Penetration-Testing
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last commit date: 2016-11-27 17:58:04
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/security/metasploit/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install metasploit
TIMESTAMP = 1480142087
SHA256 (rapid7-metasploit-framework-4.13.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 090c86e9f6ba266608a7d7ae00cfef4ce861a5091a595526b3f3fe1844d049df
SIZE (rapid7-metasploit-framework-4.13.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 23354126
34 vulnerabilities affecting 70 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new