|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- joe2 Joe's Own Editor
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last commit date: 2017-01-20 20:33:31
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/editors/joe2/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install joe2
SHA256 (joe-2.9.8.tar.gz) = af1093a21f54d3c63278af7ac4b2479cc78afbf75dec6862eda6c19eb8b198a1
SIZE (joe-2.9.8.tar.gz) = 283596
28 vulnerabilities affecting 69 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new