|non port: head/security/fpm2/Makefile
Number of commits found: 5
Sun, 2 Aug 2015
[ 20:23 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 124 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Part 1 of adding USE_GNOME=intltool to ports that require it.
The reason for this is that in the GNOME 3.16 update, USE_GNOME gtk20 and
gtk30 don't pull intltool in anymore.
Exp-run by: antoine@
Thu, 25 Sep 2014
[ 15:18 tijl ] |
(Only the first 10 of 56 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Set CPPFLAGS and LIBS in a number of ports so configure can find libintl.h
and libintl.so. This fixes a problem where DATADIRNAME gets an incorrect
value which causes locale files to be installed in the wrong place.
- The only configure checks that still need to be patched are related
to intltool so move DATADIRNAME patching from USES=pathfix to
- games/klavaro: remove excessive dependencies
- japanese/libskk: add INSTALL_TARGET=install-strip
- math/libqalculate: add INSTALL_TARGET=install-strip and remove pthread
- multimedia/freetuxtv: remove excessive dependencies
- science/gramps: fix shared-mime-info use
Exp-run by: antoine
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
Sun, 8 Jun 2014
[ 19:51 olgeni ] |
(Only the first 10 of 101 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove all space characters from Makefile assignments.
No functional changes included.
CR: D193 (except math/sedumi)
Approved by: portmgr (bapt)
Wed, 19 Mar 2014
[ 22:00 nemysis ] |
- Use tar:bzip2 instead of USE_BZIP2=yes
- Remove NEWS and TODO from DOCS
- Break lines around 80 characters
Wed, 16 Oct 2013
[ 21:59 nemysis ] |
Figaro's Password Manager 2 is a program that allows you to securely store the
passwords using GTK2 interface. Features include:
- Passwords are encrypted with the AES-256 algorithm.
- Copy passwords or usernames to the clipboard/primary selection.
- If the password is for a web site, FPM2 can keep track of the URLs of your
login screens and can automatically launch your browser. In this capacity,
FPM2 acts as a kind of bookmark manager.
- You can teach FPM2 to launch other applications, and optionally pass
hostnames, usernames or passwords to the command line.
- FPM2 also has a password generator that can choose passwords for you. It
allows you to determine how long the password should be, and what types of
characters (lower case, upper case, numbers and symbols) should be used.
You can even have it avoid ambiguous characters such as a capital O or the
- Auto-minimise and/or auto-locking passwords database after configurable time
to the tray icon.
Submitted by: nemysis (self)
Approved by: wg/pawel (mentors)
Number of commits found: 5
34 vulnerabilities affecting 83 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new