(Only the first 10 of 1010 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compiler to version 7.4.2
- Update Haskell Platform to version 2012.4.0.0
- Update Gtk2Hs to 0.12.4
- Transfer maintainership of math/hs-math-functions to haskell@ 
Please note that port revisions for all the Haskell ports without version
changes are bumped.
Some further highlights of the update:
- Trim Makefile headers
- Enable dynamic libraries and dynamic linking by default
- Enable bootstrapping by versions of GHC and HsColour already installed
- Use GCC and binutils from ports
New ports (32):
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Skein  is a family of fast secure cryptographic hash functions. This
package uses bindings to the optimized C implementation of Skein. There
is a high-level interface provided to some of the Skein use cases, and a
low-level interface when Skein has to be used in a different way.
Currently Skein is supported as cryptographic hash function as Skein as
a message authentication code (Skein-MAC).
Obtained from: FreeBSD Haskell