|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|19 Oct 2014 15:57:29
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.14.2 and KDE Workspace 4.11.13!
USE_KDE4=kdehier component has been deprecated, new components added:
baloo - Baloo core libraries
baloo-widgets - Baloo widgets library
kfilemetadata - KDE library for extracting file metadata
graphics/kqtquickcharts - QtQuick plugin to render interactive charts
misc/artikulate - Pronunciation trainer for KDE
(not usable currently, links to both
GStreamer 1.x and 0.10.x via dependencies)
sysutils/baloo[-widgets] - KDE framework for searching and
managing user metadata
sysutils/kfilemetadata - Library for extracting file metadata(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|15 Aug 2014 20:37:33
Upgrade OpenEXR and ilmbase to 2.2.0.
GCC 4.2 in FreeBSD 8.X/9.X base is now too old to compile OpenEXR, so
GCC-based systems will upgrade to the default ports compiler (GCC 4.7
Add two patches to OpenEXR to permit building it in a live system with
the older OpenEXR version installed. Bug report filed to upstream Github
Couple OpenEXR more tightly to ilmbase and require its exact .so
Add UPDATING note, and bump PORTREVISION of all dependent ports.
Proto-STAGE hugin-devel, and mark it IGNORE because hugin is newer.
Approved by: portmgr (implicit for bumping PORTREVISION on unstaged ports)
|10 May 2014 19:43:15
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.12.5 and KDE Workspace 4.11.9!
- Remove no longer needed patch, the problem was fixed since Qt 4.8.4.
The area51 repository features commits by rakuco and makc.
|03 Apr 2014 09:49:11
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.12.4 and KDE Workspace 4.11.8!
- Convert to USES=tar:xz
- Convert LIB_DEPENDS to new style
- Don't remove directories installed by perl port
- moved to net/zeroconf-ioslave (renamed upstream)
- Clean up non-standard shared mime files and directories after deinstall
The area51 repository features commits by Alonso Schaich
<firstname.lastname@example.org> and makc.
|04 Mar 2014 19:15:40
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.12.3 and KDE Workspace 4.11.7!
- Add depedency on coreutils, kleopatra needs md5sum and sha1sum programs 
- add tests directory (r343428 commit to Templates/BSD.local.dist)
- moved to security/kwalletmanager (renamed upstream)
- remove workaround, which is not needed after global fix in
PR: ports/187259 
Submitted by: Tobias Berner <email@example.com>