|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|10 Sep 2014 13:11:29
Welcome Mate Desktop 1.8
The porting work as been done by gnome@ (kwm) and Eric Turgeon
|30 Jul 2014 03:57:24
security/libgcrypt: 1.5.3_3 -> 1.6.1
- Update to 1.6.1
- Remove some unneeded patches
- Fix pkg-plist
- report configure bug upstream
- report API breakage downstream and find that MacPorts had the same issue
- bump PORTREVISION for dependent ports (approx. 100 ports)
- Thanks to exp-run by antoine@ to find ports that break
- patch ports that would otherwise break
security/shishi with PR 192164 is already committed
PR: 191256, 192162 , 192163 , 192166 
Submitted by: Carlos Jacobo Puga Medina <email@example.com>
Approved by: maintainer timeout, antoine (exp-run), portmgr (implicit)
|18 May 2014 21:05:53
For several MATE related ports:
- USES=libtool tar:xz.
- Add CONFIGURE_ARGS=--disable-static to ports that only install plugins.
|23 Nov 2013 11:39:08
Say hello to Mate 1.6.
Mate is a lite desktop forked from gnome2.
Most of the work is done by Jeremy Messenger (mezz@). The only thing I did
was update a few ports to later 1.6 release and attempting to keep up with
ports infra changes. Resulting bugs are all mine.
Mate is a sort of replacement for Gnome 2. So people wanting to keep a
Gnome 2 like desktop should switch. Gnome 2 will be replaced by Gnome 3
in the near future. This switch will be announce with a transition time
so people have more time to switch if they haven't already.
This release was made possible by everyone that send friendly pokes to
keep mate on my mind.
Approved by: portmgr (bapt)