|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|24 Jan 2015 10:25:22
Sanitize port description (obtained upstream) and kill EOL whitespace.
|24 Jan 2015 10:09:11
Install vala "bindings"
|02 Jan 2015 18:46:34
security/libgcrypt: 1.6.1 -> 1.6.2, bump depends
- src/sexp.c (do_vsexp_sscan): Return error for invalid args.
- cipher/md.c (_gcry_md_info): Fix a segv in case of calling
with wrong parameters.
- cipher/primegen.c (_gcry_generate_elg_prime): Change to return an
error code, possible NULL deref in call to prime generator.
- cipher/dsa.c (generate): Take care of new return code.
- cipher/elgamal.c (generate): Change to return an error code. Take
care of _gcry_generate_elg_prime return code.
- ecc: Support the non-standard 0x40 compression flag for EdDSA.
- mpi: Extend the internal mpi_get_buffer.
- mpi: Fix regression for powerpc-apple-darwin detection.
- Fix bug inhibiting the use of the sentinel attribute in src/gcrypt.h.in(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|19 Nov 2014 11:49:06
The FreeBSD GNOME team proudly presents GNOME 3.14 and Cinnamon 2.2.
Gnome 3.14.1 and Cinnamon 2.2.16 are supported on FreeBSD 9.3-RELEASE and up.
This commit removes the old GNOME 2 desktop, bindings and some ports that
can't be compiled. A few ports where updated to more recent versions to
allow them to compile with this update.
Apart from updating ports to newer versions
GDM is more integrated with gnome-shell now, and handles several things for
the GNOME desktop such as screen locking. If you want to use GNOME 3 via
startx, you will have to add your own lock screen/screensaver. For example
can be used for sessions started without GDM.
Shell Extensions can be installed via https://extensions.gnome.org/ , we have(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|25 Sep 2014 15:18:28
- Set CPPFLAGS and LIBS in a number of ports so configure can find libintl.h
and libintl.so. This fixes a problem where DATADIRNAME gets an incorrect
value which causes locale files to be installed in the wrong place.
- The only configure checks that still need to be patched are related
to intltool so move DATADIRNAME patching from USES=pathfix to
- games/klavaro: remove excessive dependencies
- japanese/libskk: add INSTALL_TARGET=install-strip
- math/libqalculate: add INSTALL_TARGET=install-strip and remove pthread
- multimedia/freetuxtv: remove excessive dependencies
- science/gramps: fix shared-mime-info use
Exp-run by: antoine
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
|30 Jul 2014 03:57:24
security/libgcrypt: 1.5.3_3 -> 1.6.1
- Update to 1.6.1
- Remove some unneeded patches
- Fix pkg-plist
- report configure bug upstream
- report API breakage downstream and find that MacPorts had the same issue
- bump PORTREVISION for dependent ports (approx. 100 ports)
- Thanks to exp-run by antoine@ to find ports that break
- patch ports that would otherwise break
security/shishi with PR 192164 is already committed
PR: 191256, 192162 , 192163 , 192166 
Submitted by: Carlos Jacobo Puga Medina <email@example.com>
Approved by: maintainer timeout, antoine (exp-run), portmgr (implicit)
|29 Jul 2014 21:07:40
Convert a bunch of USE_XZ to USES=tar:xz.
Approved by: portmgr (not really, but touches unstaged ports)
|23 Apr 2014 13:25:17
When linking a library libA with a library libB using libtool, if libB.la
exists, libtool will add all libraries libB.la refers to (dependency_libs
field) to the linker command line and store them in the dependency_libs
field of libA.la. So everything that subsequently links with libA will also
link to these extra libraries. This causes too much overlinking.
This commit modifies Mk/Uses/libtool.mk so it empties the dependency_libs
field in .la libraries during staging. However, because .la libraries have
very limited use when dependency_libs is empty it makes sense to completely
remove them during staging.
So with this commit USES=libtool is modified to remove .la libraries and a
new form (USES=libtool:keepla) is introduced in case they need to be kept
(dependency_libs is still emptied).
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|08 Mar 2014 16:53:19
libsecret is a library for storing and retrieving passwords and other
secrets. It communicates with the "Secret Service" using
DBus. gnome-keyring and ksecretservice are both implementations
of a Secret Service. interfaces and classes for commonly used
data structures. interfaces and classes for commonly used data structures.
Obtained from: GNOME dev repo