- Added an option to control installation of the crontab file. The
option defaults to yes during interactive installation, and the crontab
file is not installed during non-interactive installation.
Requested by: email@example.com (via email)
(Only the first 10 of 11 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Updated to 1.2.54
- Replaced hard-coded paths in pkg-plist with variables
- Cleaned up installation commands
- Moved crontab file to EXAMPLESDIR and updated pkg-install.in
to handle port knob NOPORTEXAMPLES
- Regenerated patch files with "make makepatch"
Submitted by: Cezary Morga <cm at therek dot net>
Approved by: beech (mentor, implicit)