- Update to 6.5
- Update X509 patch to 7.8
- Update LIB_DEPENDS to new format
- Revert r328706 and re-enable privilege separation sandboxing by default
as the issue causing crashes has been fixed upstream
- capsicum(4) is now enabled upstream. A local patch is added to fix an issue
with it 
- KERB_GSSAPI is marked BROKEN. It does not build.
This patch lacks an upstream and I have no way to test it. It needs
a non-trivial amount of refactoring for 6.5 as the key handling API
has changed quite a bit.
Submitted by: pjd@ 
- Update to 6.3p1
- Use options helpers where possible
- Use upstream patch mirror for x509 and HPN
- Update HPN patch to v14 and use upstream version
- Add option NONECIPHER to allow disabling NONE in HPN patch
- Update x509 patch from 7.4.1 to 7.6
- Add support for LDNS and enable by it and VerifyHostKeyDNS/SSHFP by default.
which describes this change, but is supported on releases before 10 as well
with LDNS option.
- Update SCTP to patchlevel 2329
- Update recommendation on secure usage of SSH
- Add pkg-message warning about ECDSA key possibly being incorrect due to
previously being written as DSA by the rc script and fixed in r299902 in