(Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to 6.8p1
- Fix 'make test'
- NONECIPHER is no longer default. This is not default in base and should not
be default here as it introduces security holes.
- HPN: I've audited the patch and included it in the port directory for
transparency. I identified several bugs and submitted them to the new
- HPN: The entire patch is now ifdef'd to ensure various bits are properly
removed depending on the OPTIONS selected.
- AES_THREADED is removed. It has questionable benefit on modern HW and is not
- The "enhanced logging" was removed from the patch as it is too
intrusive and difficult to maintain in the port.
- The progress meter "peak throughput" patch was removed.
- Fixed HPN version showing in client/server version string when HPN
was disabled in the config.
- KERB_GSSAPI is currently BROKEN as it does not apply.
- Update X509 to 8.3
(Only the first 10 of 15 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to 6.2p2
- The LPK patch has been updated but is obsolete, deprecated and
untested. It has been replaced by AuthorizedKeysCommand
- The upstream HPN's last update was for 6.1 and is mostly
abandoned. The patch has had bugs since 5.9. I have reworked
it and split into into HPN and AES_THREADED options. The
debugging/logging part of the patch is incomplete. I may
change the patch to more closely match our base version
- The KERB_GSSAPI option has been removed as the patch has not
been updated by upstream since 5.7
- sshd VersionAddendum is currently not working as intended;
it will be fixed later to allow removing the port/pkg version.
- Update our patchset to match latest base version
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )