|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|23 Nov 2013 10:26:14
- Update to 1.1.0
- Use PYDISTUTILS_AUTOPLIST
- Support STAGEDIR
- Ported to PyQt5.
- Added `Item.get_created()` method.
- Improvements to error handling.
Submitted by: Douglas William Thrift <email@example.com> (maintainer)
|20 Nov 2013 20:51:25
- Update WWW:
- http://cheeseshop.python.org/ -> https://pypi.python.org/
- http://pypi.python.org/ -> https://pypi.python.org/
With hat: python
Approved by: bapt (portmgr)
|20 Sep 2013 22:55:26
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|29 May 2013 00:35:48
SecretService provides a way to securely storing passwords and other secrets in
It uses DBus Secret Service API that is supported by GNOME Keyring (>= 2.30) and
KWallet (>= 4.8).
It allows to create new passwords, delete and search for passwords matching
given attributes. It also supports graphical prompts when unlocking is needed.
Submitted by: Douglas Thrift <firstname.lastname@example.org>