security/py-keyczar: update to 0.715
Overview of Changes:
* Change version numbering to match PEP-0440
* Unpadding happens after MAC validation to prevent padding oracle attacks
* Added Encoding options to all crypto operations to select whether or not
not encoding should be used.
* Python version setup improved for PyPi.
* AttachedSign with empty nonce now correctly functions.
While here limit python version to 2.x, because it doesn't build with 3.x
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)
Keyczar is an open source cryptographic toolkit designed to make it easier and
safer for developers to use cryptography in their applications. Keyczar supports
authentication and encryption with both symmetric and asymmetric keys. Some
features of Keyczar include:
* A simple API
* Key rotation and versioning
* Safe default algorithms, modes, and key lengths
* Automated generation of initialization vectors and ciphertext signatures
* Java, Python, and C++ implementations
* International support in Java (Python coming soon)
Keyczar was originally developed by members of the Google Security Team and is
released under an Apache 2.0 license.
Submitted by: Douglas Thrift <firstname.lastname@example.org>