|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|28 Oct 2015 14:39:02
sysutils/bsdploy: Update to 2.1.0
- Update PORTVERSION and distinfo checkum (2.1.0)
- Update RUN_DEPENDS versions
- Add NO_ARCH
- Remove pytest.ini which forces pep8 and flakes for tests
|06 Mar 2015 01:07:07
sysutils/bsdploy: Update to 2.0.0
- Update to 2.0.0
- Use PORTVERSION over DISTVERSION
- Update minimum RUN_DEPENDS versions
- Seperate OPTIONS from OPTIONS_DESC's
Changes: 2.0.0 - 2015-03-05
* Add support for http proxies
* Deactivate pkg's auto update feature by default
* Add support for firstboot-freebsd-update (disabled by default)
* [BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE] switched from ipfilter to pf
Note: you MUST convert any existing ipnat_rules to the new pf_nat_rules.
* Provide defaults for VirtualBox instances (less boilerplate)
* Set full /etc/ntp.conf instead of trying to fiddle with an existing one.
* Support configuration as non-root user (Issue #62)
* Switched to semantic versioning (see http://semver.org)
|18 Feb 2015 22:34:26
sysutils/bsdploy: Mark UnBROKEN
Mark no longer BROKEN as ploy_ansible has grown support for
Ansible > 1.8  and is now in the ports tree .
Thank you Tom Lazar and Florian Schulze for the extremely responsive support
|18 Feb 2015 11:32:23
sysutils/bsdploy: Mark BROKEN
Mark BROKEN temporarily since ploy_ansible doesnt play nice with
Ansible >= 1.8  and our sysutils/ansible port is at 1.8.3.
Reported by: dlangille
|31 Jan 2015 00:01:51
sysutils/bsdploy: Update to 1.3
- Update bsdploy to 1.3
- Update all py-ploy[_]* dependencies:
- Sort USE_PYTHON's
* bsdploy: https://github.com/ployground/bsdploy/blob/1.3/CHANGES.rst
* ploy: https://github.com/ployground/ploy/blob/1.0.3/HISTORY.rst
* ploy_ec2: https://github.com/ployground/ploy_ec2/blob/1.1.1/HISTORY.rst
|24 Oct 2014 16:56:10
- Convert ports of sysutils/ to new USES=python
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|21 Jul 2014 13:19:24
sysutils/bsdploy: Update to 1.0.0 !! #GOLD
Update BSDploy and plugins to the latest, greatest, stable and gold 1.0.0
release while @tomlazar and @fschulze are running BSDploy training at
EuroPython 2014 :D
- Update RUN_DEPENDS to require >= 1.0.0 for all plugins
|08 Jul 2014 14:30:27
[NEW] sysutils/bsdploy: Container Management for FreeBSD Jails
BSDploy is a comprehensive tool to provision, configure and maintain
FreeBSD jail hosts and jails.
Its main design goal is to lower the barrier to repeatable jail setups.
* Modular provisioning with plugins for VirtualBox, Amazon EC2 and
an achitecture to support more.
* Bootstrap complete jail hosts from scratch.
* Declarative configuration: All hosts and their properties defined
in ploy.conf are automatically exposed to Ansible.
* Imperative maintenance: Run Fabric scripts with ploy do JAILNAME
TASKNAME and have all of the hosts and their variables in fab.env.
* Configure ZFS pools and filesystems with whole-disk-encryption.