|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|20 Sep 2013 23:06:00
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|14 Aug 2013 22:35:54
- Remove MAKE_JOBS_SAFE variable
Approved by: portmgr (bdrewery)
|29 Apr 2013 08:57:13
Rely on bsdtar to autodetermine the format of the distfiles when possible
For a while now bsdtar is able to autotermine compression and archive format.
Let's then use tar directly instead of piping to tar.
Now USE_BZIP2 and USE_XZ only set EXTRACT_SUFX to the right format
|27 Mar 2013 11:55:26
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.10.1 ports!
- kdegames4 port has been split.
- kdeutils4-printer-applet and system-config-printer-kde have been
replaced by print/kde4-print-manager.
- Recover misc/kde4-l10n-mr from attic.
- New USE_KDE4 components: kactivities, libkdegames, nepomuk-core,
- Provide sharedmime component with magic: ports don't need to
run update-mime-database themselves now.
- Switch some ports to out-of-source build.
- Update port comments.
- Adjust dependence on Qt4 components.
- x11/kde4 installs modern kdepim4 now.
- Remove redundant aspell and hspell from kdelibs4, both
can be enabled in textproc/enchant if needed.
- Remove stale bits from bsd.kde4.mk
The area51 repository features commits by Schaich Alonso and myself.
- Tobias Berner
|22 Mar 2013 14:18:02
- Don't set CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE for debug builds (cmake.mk already handles it)
- Don't set WITH_DEBUG for unstable branch (KDE4_BRANCH)
- Remove now useless KDE4_BUILDENV
KDE SC ports:
- Chase KDE4_BUILDENV removal: replace 'KDE4_BUILDENV= yes' with
'USES= cmake:outsource' and add USE_LDCONFIG if needed
|03 Feb 2013 20:10:39
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.9.5 ports!
- kdebindings ports have been renamed to match upstream.
- kdemultimedia and kdenetwork have been split.
- New port games/pairs added.
- Trim Makefile header
- Convert to new option framework
- New USE_KDE4 components: libkcddb, libkcompactdisc
databases/akonadi to 1.9.0
devel/grantlee to 0.3.0
textproc/rasqal to 0.9.30
textproc/redland-bindings to 188.8.131.52
textproc/soprano to 2.9.0
x11-toolkits/attica to 0.4.1
The area51 repository features commits by Schaich Alonso, avilla, dbn,
jhale, makc and rakuco.
- Oleg Sidorkin
- Tobias Berner
- Kurt Jaeger
|25 May 2012 02:15:21
KDE/FreeBSD team presents long awaited KDE SC 4.8.3!
kdeaccessibility4 and kdeutils4 are now meta ports. deskutils/kdepim4 updated
to match KDE SC version, old kdepim preserved in deskutils/kdepim44.
Follow UPDATING instruction!
- deskutils/kcharselect(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|17 Oct 2011 00:03:42
The KDE/FreeBSD team is pleased to announce KDE Software Compilation
4.7.2. The official release notes can be found at:
This release ships with many improvements. Read more about them here:
We'd like to say thanks to all testers and contributors, especially to
lwhsu@ for his effort on hosting our test packages.
PR: 156293 
Submitted by: Oleg Sidorkin <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
Alvaro Castillo <email@example.com> 
Tested by: exp-run via pav
|10 Jul 2011 18:59:35
. This port uses the same dist file as kdebase4-workspace. Chase it's
distinfo update per makc@ (rev. 1.85):
Tarball was rerolled shortly before release to update documentaton.
|07 Jul 2011 16:38:39
Update KDE Software Compilation ports to 4.6.5
Official announcement: http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-4.6.5.php
|14 Jun 2011 09:23:49
The FreeBSD KDE Team is pleased to announce KDE SC 4.6.4. Read full
announcement here: http://kde.org/announcements/announce-4.6.4.php
|16 May 2011 19:26:43
Update KDE Software Compilation ports to 4.6.3
Special thanks to Raphael Kubo da Costa for his work on this update.
|23 Apr 2011 00:35:57
- Fix crash: an error in calculating MSI offsets resulted in the last
regular interrupt being included as a MSI interrupt and a buffer
underrun, causing a segfault.
- Remove setgid: ksysguardd no longer uses libkvm so does not need g+s
or grp=kmem and can now run as a regular (unprivileged) user.
- Bump PORTREVISION.
Submitted by: David Bruce Naylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> via area51
|07 Apr 2011 12:03:34
The FreeBSD KDE Team is pleased to announce April updates for KDE
Software Compilation: 4.6.2, codename "Congrats". Read the full
announcement here: http://kde.org/announcements/announce-4.6.2.php.
Special thanks to Raphael Kubo da Costa who ported the release.
|25 Mar 2011 10:33:51
The FreeBSD KDE Team is pleased to announce KDE SC 4.6.1 and KDE PIM
4.4.10. The official 4.6.1 release notes can be found at:
We'd like to say thanks to all helpers and submitters.
Tested by: exp-run via miwi