(Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Continue rototilling the Munin ports:
- Move some files around and adjust the plists accordingly.
- Fix some directory creation / deletion in the plists.
- Fix some directory ownerships.
- Instead of patching the Makefile, specify installation directories
on the command line. Centralize the definition of MAKE_ARGS and some
other shared variables.
Feature safe: yes
(Only the first 10 of 267 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove the FreeBSD KEYWORD from all rc.d scripts where it appears.
We have not checked for this KEYWORD for a long time now, so this
is a complete noop, and thus no PORTREVISION bump. Removing it at
this point is mostly for pedantic reasons, and partly to avoid
perpetuating this anachronism by copy and paste to future scripts.
(Only the first 10 of 16 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update tp 1.2.0
- Upgrade FreeBSD4 support to rcNG
- Use INSTALL_SCRIPT to install the start-stop script
- Correct rcNG version of pkg-message, adding PREFIX
- Use SUB_FILES and SUB_LIST
- Add log rotation support
Submitted by: maintainer