DanZFS provides a Python API for checking the status of ZFS without the use of
libzfs by calling the system binaries and parsing the output.
Currently you can: -
1. List the ZFS properties (name, property, value, source)
2. List filesystems, snapshots, and volumes (name, used, available, refer, and
3. Query the pool IO statistics (name, capacity, operations, and bandwidth)
4. List the pools (name, size, allocated, free, capacity, deduplication, health,
5. Query the pool status (name, state, status, action, scan, config-type,
config-disks, and errors)
6. Replication "daemon" allowing near realtime local and remote replication
The data from the API calls will be returned as a Python dictionary.
Example code is provided and will be installed into the