|non port: head/sysutils/py-plumbum/distinfo
Number of commits found: 7
Mon, 9 Jan 2017
[ 05:42 dbn ] |
sysutils/py-plumbum: update to 1.6.3
* Python 3.6 is now supported, critical bug fixed (#302)
* Commands: Better handling of return codes for pipelines (#288)
* Paths: Return split support (regression) (#286) - also supports dummy args
for better ``str`` compatibility
* Paths: Added support for Python 3.6 path protocol
* Paths: Support Python's ``in`` syntax
* CLI: Added Config parser (provisional) (#304)
* Color: image plots with `python -m plumbum.cli.image` (#304)
* SSH: No longer hangs on failure (#306)
* Test improvements, especially on non-linux systems
Wed, 29 Jun 2016
[ 06:00 dbn ] |
sysutils/py-plumbum: update to 1.9.2.
* CLI: Progress now has a clear keyword that hides the bar on completion
* CLI: Progress without clear now starts on next line without having to
manually add '\n'.
* Commands: modifiers now accept a timeout parameter (#281)
* Commands: BG modifier now allows stdout/stderr redirection (to screen,
for example) (#258)
* Commands: Modifiers no longer crash on repr (#262)
* Remote: nohup works again, typo fixed (#261)
* Added better support for SunOS and other OS's. (#260)
* Colors: Context manager flushes stream now, provides more consistant results
* Other smaller bugfixes, better support for Python 3.6+
Mon, 8 Feb 2016
[ 04:05 dbn ] |
sysutils/py-plumbum: update to 1.6.1
- Switching testing frameworks from nosetest to pytest
- Use setup.py to run tests
Wed, 16 Dec 2015
[ 17:15 dbn ] |
sysutils/py-plumbum: update to 1.6.0
- Add test target using nosetests.
- Switch to GH distribution to get unit tests.
- Add pkg-plist (do not use autoplist generation)
- Added support for Python 3.5, PyPy, and better Windows and Mac support, with
CI testing (#218, #217, #226)
- Colors: Added colors module, support for colors added to cli (#213)
- Machines: Added .get() method for checking several commands. (#205)
- Machines: local.cwd now is the current directory even if you change the
directory with non-Plumbum methods (fixes unexpected behavior).
(#207)(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Mon, 12 May 2014
[ 16:19 dbn ] |
Update sysutils/py-plumbum to 1.4.2.
Maintenance release with mostly minor bug fixes, mostly revolving around
Paramiko/Python 3 integration.
Sat, 1 Mar 2014
[ 06:41 dbn ] |
Update sysutils/py-plumbum to 1.4.1.
* Force /bin/sh to be the shell in SshMachine.session() (#111)
* Added islink() and unlink() to path objects (#100, #103)
* Added access to path objects
* Faster which implementation (#98)
* Several minor bug fixes
Thu, 19 Dec 2013
[ 15:21 dbn ] |
Introduce sysutils/py-plumbum 1.4.0.
Number of commits found: 7
12 vulnerabilities affecting 85 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new