Insert section numbers in HTML and make a table of contents Maintained by:email@example.com Port Added: 04 Oct 2001 21:00:52 Also Listed In:www License: not specified in port
htmlsection is a perl script to insert section number in HTML. When you use
htmlsection, you don't have to manage section, table, figure, program-list,
reference, term and note numbers and you don't have to make the table of
contents, table index, figure index, and program-list index.
* Insert section number in HTML and make links to the section.
* Make the table of contents.
* Insert table, figure, and program-list numbers and make links.
* Make the index of tables, figures, and program-lists.
* Insert reference, term, and note numbers and make links.
The vast majority of pkg-descr files had the following format when they
had both lines:
So standardize on that, and move them to the end of the file when necessary.
Also fix some more whitespace, and remove more "signature tags" of varying
forms, like -- name, etc.
A few other various formatting issues